Why would you attend one of our events?
Why would you ask us to manage one of YOUR events?
What do we have to offer?
1) We ENJOY an active lifestyle, and participate in sporting events ourselves. In fact, two of our staff are
extremely experienced in "extreme" sports:
- Ben Holmes has raced in many "century" cycling events, and has run in hundreds of road races, scores of marathons, and
many trail runs and ultramarathons, including 100-milers.
- Sophia Wharton has co-race-directed 4 major events, is a Volunteer Coordinator and Race Planner Extraordinaire, and is
the driving energy behind many of our new ideas.
- Raul Flores has always been a very experienced and competitive road runner, marathoner, triathlete, and ultramarathoner.
He's also the Central Midwest's most experienced 100-mile ultrarunner. He owns and operates a very successful race timing business.
2) We have a vast amount of organizational and technical experience and expertise.
3) We have a history of directing and implementing successful events, whether it is a 5K road race, a 100K trail running
race, or a Duathlon.
4) We are dedicated. We have always given back to the running, cycling, and multisport community. We care
about the future of our sports and the success of the participants. Nancy English, Raul Flores, and Ben Holmes have
all participated on non-profit sports-related boards. Ben co-founded a respected trail running organization.
All three have volunteered at countless races.